I offer workshops on the ancient Art of Felting.
Courses for small groups (2-6) are hosted in my studio.
Courses for bigger groups (8-12) are also possible in other venues.
I also offer conferences on the Art of Felting , consisting of a two hour talk with a comprehensive slide show about felting history,the work of other artists, ideas and my own experiences.
I offer courses in wet felting, dyeing and shibori techniques for beginners and those with advanced skills.
- Experiments with wet felting, different fibres, colour effects and layering techniques
- 3 dimensional objects
- Sculpting techniques with wool
- Creating texture and relief with wool
- NUNO felting for accessories and clothing
Dyeing with animal fibres
- Basic dyeing with primary,secondary and tertiary colours
- Dyeing techniques for special effects
- Folding, clamping, wrapping and knotting techniques for felting and dyeing
*Possibility to adapt felting and dyeing courses to your personal needs.
Teacher: Marjolein Dallinga
Language: English, French, Dutch!
Location: Studio 42, Rogers road 42,Gore (Québec)
65 km north of Montréal
Duration: 9 am – 5 pm
-Group of 3-4 persons: 150$ each
-Group of 2: 200$ each
Lunch and documentation included. Material cost extra depending on your projects. Possibility to buy different wool material.
Possibility for lodging during 2/3 days workshops